Jan 9, 2012

Sinangag Station


After we attended the 5:30 am mass at the Basilica Minor del Sto Nino, we headed to Sinangag Station to eat breakfast. Hubby and I usually eat at 6 am, by the time the mass ended our stomach was rumbling asking for food. 

What's in there? Sinangag of chors.


In one of their hanging ads, states NOW SERVING 25 HOURS OF GOOD MEAL....  25 Hours jud?
CHUR? Ngega gud.

Anyways, here is what me and hubby got. The walang kamatayang TOCILOG. 




I love the taste of their food but don't take my word for it, because I am such a Cilog person so if you say Cilog, I'm all " I like, I like"... so go and taste it for yourself. They are all around the metro but this particular station is at: 
Mactan Marina Mall.Tel Nos. 340 2726

 PhoebeCarla


0 comments:

Post a Comment