Here are my goals, they are not really something extra ordinary, but some of these things I've neglected for so long. Let's see how much of these I would be able to accomplish.
1. Love myself more.
2. Be healthy and fit.
- get myself a "me time" (shopping, spa, manis and pedis) - lets start with once a month then maybe go once a week.
2. Be the best Wife and Mommy
- Lose 20 pounds in a healthy and natural way. Like no diet coffee or pill or anything.
- Eat and read about nutritious food.
- Exercise. As in Physical exercise. I want to lose
- spend more time with Sophia and Maury. Sundays are always family day to us.
3. Be more organize.
- Tell them how much I love them everyday. This is very easy to do. In fact I think I've been doing this the whole time.
4. Learn how to cook and sew. This things always interest me but never really get the courage to do it.
5. Craft more. Because it makes me happy.
And lastly, I need to be consistent.
2012 is going to be great and I can feel it to my bones :) That if the world isn't going to end... pfffft! heheheh... Actually I think good times are just starting to happen.