Dec 18, 2011

Weekly Snippets: Christmas Party at 1521

"Family always comes first, second to God of course, And every week, I'll save a day to share about our week. I know someday Little S will thank me for this one.And I know someday I will love myself for making this one. You are always welcome to come and visit. And maybe drop some love along the way"  :)


After Maury's Christmas party the other week, last week our clinic had ours last December 15 at 1521 inside SMB Complex.


It has been two years since the last time I attended our party and I'm glad I did this year because I had an awesome time meeting other colleagues from GSMI and SMB Medical team.



CHSI Tipolo's presentation: We sang the walang kamatayang "Christmas in our Hearts". At least we didn't need to practice. According to Dr. Cui   "this is our first and last practice" hahahaha :) There was a dance number after by the four girls that's minus me and Dr. Cui.


Here's a pic of the CHSI girls.You might think this lovely ladies are still in high school. Believe me they are all professional  (nurses, pharmacist, and rad technician) only young looking. 



Now here's the whole CHSI team from SMB complex, GSMI and CHSI Tipolo.


Now, if you should ask where Little S is. As usual she's all around the place, greeting everybody with her signature wave "hi". She was climbing up and down the chairs. Dancing and singing along every presentation. 

If you should ask where her Ate Ramie (yaya) is, well she's having a good time, seated together with other doctors. 

While she was having a blast, me and Maury were taking turns chasing after Sophia. grrrrrrrr... 
oh well, at least somebody's got to carry my bag.


Today we are off to Gen San. just me, Maury and Sophia it's my friend's wedding tomorrow, I will be Secondary Sponsor (cord) and Little S is going to be a flower girl for the first time. Wish her and us luck. I just hope she would really walk on her own, if not Maury will have to walk with her which "the daddy" is really hesitant about. 

Last night, I heard them talk.
Maury: Baby Pia, we will go to Gen San to attend Tita Jet's wedding. You will be a flower girl.
Pia:  Awer (flower).
Maury: Yes. You have to bring the flower from the door to Jesus, ok.
Pia: OK. Yesus (Jesus). Awer (flower)
Hmmmmmm....  That's all left for us to see. Will update you about our Gen San trip when we get home. I just hope the weather will be friendly today.

Have blessed and wonderful week.


PhoebeCarla
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment