Dec 31, 2011

Thank You 2011. Hello 2012

As I bid goodbye to 2011 there are a few People and a few things I'm grateful for. Seeing all the tragedy that has happened I thank God for keeping me safe and my family. Though 2011 was full of ups and downs, it has been good to us and it made my relationship with the ones I love better and stronger.

My Family
Like other families we are imperfect but I'm so thankful that my family is super close with each other and that my parents have taught us well about the importance of the family. Thank you Mommy and Daddy for the unconditional love for me. Thanks Mom for teaching me and walking me through motherhood. Thanks to my two handsome brothers for being there always. I love you guys so much mwah.


Omolon's Big Clan
Im blessed with extended moms and dad in the presence of my Aunts and Uncles, and it's always fun and comforting to have extended siblings- my cousins. No distance is going to keep us apart. I miss you guys and I'm looking forward for 2012, hopefully we could have a reunion, and reminisce the good old days.



 


Maury and Sophia



You are both my answered prayer. The best gift ever, my inspiration. Because of you I strive my hardest to become a better if not the best person that I can be. You are my inspiration and I'm thrilled spending the rest of so many years together.

My Lifelines

College Bestfriends
My Sisters
Ann
Ate Vet
You are the family I made for myself. Thank you for sticking with me all through these years. Thank you for loving me and my family. You are my trusted allies. With you guys, life is never boring.

My Career

My La Clinica Dental Family, special shout out to our very sexy, very smart and super energetic dental assistant Juahnna.

with Dr. Gail and Dr. Karen
My MMDC Family
Ann and Me with Super Julius
And of course, My CHSI family
Center for Health Services
I may at times whine about how tired I am or how this patient is a pain in the a$$, but I love my work and the people around me. I couldn't imagine myself doing something else. My time is flexible and it makes it easier for me as a working mom who wants to have optimum time with my Sophia.

My God
Who loves me. Thank you for all the blessings. Thank you for all of these. I love you.

2012
Yay. I'm already excited about 2012. No, I don't believe it's going to end, In fact, I think better things are going to happen. I can feel it to my bones heheheh :)

I got no new resolutions for 2012 but I set a few personal goals that I'd like to accomplish like learn to cook, be active and healthy, for our family to spend as much quality time as possible and to hopefully transfer to our new home. For my career goals, I'd like to learn more so I could be more efficient and hopefully succeed in the business side. But more importantly I want to be a better person, I want to be rich to be able to help others.

Now what are your goals? Care to share?

Happy New Year everyone. Blessed 2012.

PhoebeCarla

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

a blessed new year to you and your family...i truly appreciate the friendship i have with you..love yah :)
'a-anne'

Post a Comment