Dec 30, 2011

Our Christmas Through the Years

Looking back at our Christmases together, made me realize how much we've grown and learned from each other. How much we've learned to love and accept each others differences and how much life goals we've made and accomplish for us and our little family.

Here's a glimpse of our past Christmases together. I'll let the picture do the talking.

We've met November of 2006 and was inseparable since then. He asked me to marry him after a month December 2006. It was kilig and scary at the same time. We didn't spend Christmas together at that time because things were happening too fast we needed a little time to think. He spent Christmas in Dipolog with his family.

2007- was already engaged for a year, my dad requested Maury to have our wedding the following year. Maybe daddy was scared too and thought things were just going too fast. But Maury and I didn't mind waiting.

I miss those long neck lol

2008 Now officially Mr and Mrs Kilat. Still in our honeymoon stage. Hoping and praying for a baby.


2009: We were 8 months preggy already. Looking like a balyena but nothing beats the feeling of a soon to be mom. The best Gift Ever.


2010 Maury and I have finally become a Party of Three as our little Bundle of Joy joins us. 


Our Christmases together has just began. And it has been more exciting every single year. I thank God for all the blessings. I thank God for giving us Jesus. I thank God for Christmas.


PhoebeCarla



1 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

It's nice when you have pictures with all the events because you can look back and reminisce the good old times. Connect with me through Color Connection na lang Lalah, I had to let go of the Nostalgia because of some personal reasons. Happy new year to you and your lovely family!

Post a Comment