Nov 16, 2011

Weekly Snippets: Is back

"Family always comes first, second to God of course, And every week, I'll save a day to share about our week. I know someday Little S will thank me for this one.And I know someday I will love myself for making this one. You are always welcome to come and visit. And maybe drop some love along the way"  :)


Hubby was working till Saturday last week; He didn't get to join us at Millennium Park, where I, Sophia together with Kaka, Mimi, and Joemar watched the fluvial parade (Virgin of Rules). I can't remember the last time I viewed the parade, seems like ages ago. It was nice to experience the whole thing again and now, together with Little S who's a first timer.



Early Friday morning, I made Mango Float. Yup. Me. With no help. (sooo proud of me) hahaha...
Well, you might be raising your eyebrows on me for saying this but it was a fulfillment for me. I don't cook, as in zero experience but I'm not giving up hope on learning. The Mango Float kind of gave me a pushing factor to pursue cooking, I know i know all I did was mix and mix but an amateur needs to start somewhere. My two critics even gave me "thumbs up" and were even shouting "more more". :) pat on my back*




The only time hubby got to spend the whole day with Little S was last Sunday. He didn't get to watch Manny-Marquez fight live because his little girl was so demanding of his time and attention. Lucky for Sophia, her dad loves her so much more than Pacman hehehe :)

We were 30 minutes early for our 5 pm mass, so we just hanged out at the parking, My mag-ama were busy playing while I was busy taking photos of them :) They look so adorable together.






Have a blessed week everyone :)

PhoebeCarla

0 comments:

Post a Comment