Sep 11, 2012

Award: The Versatile Blogger Award

A month ago, I received an award.

Drum Roll please.....

click
Thanks to Cris of Love Conquers All for giving me this award. I love reading her blog, her experiences with all her gala. Ah she is such a wanderer, her blog will take you to places and adventures she's been. Reading her blog wakes the adventurous side of me. hehehe

Am I worthy of such award? OF COURSE. hahahaha.... I write anything and everything under the sun. Mostly from personal experiences, observations and things and people that inspires me.

I've already made a post about me here, but the award requires me to share another seven more random things about me, I hope I'm not going to bore you, I've been staring at lappy for more than 10 minutes now not knowing what to write. Geez... This isn't going to be as easy as I thought.

Anyways, here goes 7 Random things about me. The first 7 things that comes out of my mind.

  1. I love to laugh. In fact I laugh very loud, and my laugh is usually contagious. It's very therapeutic, at least for me.
  2. I collect so many cute things, mostly cute notebooks, I just love cute notebooks I buy it without purpose, I even have notebooks I bought when I was still in High School still untouched.
  3. I love peanuts. I love to dip my peanuts in a cola, then drink and eat it at the same time. Yeah yeah. I am weird like that. What's weirder is,
  4. I love bananas, and I love to eat it with soy sauce.
  5. I was in Grade 3 when I became the school president and it lasted my whole elementary years. So basically I learned about responsibility at an early age.
  6. I am very chatty. And when I am not, there are only three things I am tired, I am mad or I am sleeping. :)
  7. Lastly, I am a reality tv addict. It just amuses me.

So there you go, seven very random things about me. Now I have to choose 15 worthy bloggers to pass  on the VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD. Here goes in no particular order:
  1. Bee of Before I turn 25
  2. Ielenna of My so called Experimented Blog
  3. Gerilen of The Chronicles of a Young Wife
  4. Pepper of The Pepperific Life
  5. Momaye of Momaye's Diary
  6. The advetures of the dilettante Single Mom
  7. Louise of Mommy Practicality
  8. Anney of Blog ni Ako
  9. Allan of Chemist Dad
  10. Jelly of Sugary and Bittery
  11. Farida of In love with Sunflower
  12. Dhemz of My Life's Perception and Inspiration
  13. Mylene of Online Mommy's Corner
  14. Rona of Rona's home Blog
  15. Ae mi Lee of My Baby, My Star
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
  • Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
  • Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
  • Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
  • Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
  • Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.

Thanks again for the award Cris.


xoxo,
PhoebeCarla  









22 comments:

Allan D said...

Congrats for that versatile award. thanks for having me too into your list.
-Daddy Allan (Visit from BCB)

Farida said...

Thank you Lalah, this is certainly a delight! :)

Aileen said...

I also love notebooks! In fact, I have some half used notebooks hehehe...Which is why I think a new tablet would be in order...might cure my notebook addiction lol! Banana with soy sauce? Hmmm...peanut butter na lang hehehe. Congrats on the award. :-)

Pinay Thrillseeker said...

I love cute notebooks, too, and cute pens! I used to go to bookstores just to browse their pens and notebooks as a stress reliever. ^_^ But for number 3 and number 4, hmm, ikaw na lang. :D

Unknown said...

Congrats on getting the award! ;)

And I must admit, that peanut thing is strange! :P

Dhemz said...

ayay, this is something...thanks sis for including me...much appreciated!

Glad to know some facts about you...as in? peanuts with cola? that is really weird...hahhaa!

Mommy Maye said...

Thank you sis fro including me in your list. :)

January Zelene said...

congratulations! :)

anney said...

Kakaibang combo! peanuts at cola, banana at soy sauce. hehehe! Thanks for the award! Pang 7 ka na yata sa nagbigay sakin. Salamat!

verna said...

Congrats! you deserve the award,sis.
and yes, the banana with soy sauce was weird. haha.

what a surprise! haha. thanks for including me.

Dominique@Dominique's Desk said...

Congrads on getting the award. Way to go Mama!!

aby ♥ said...

Congrats! Yeah! :)

rika jane said...

Congratulation on your award! And hey, 3 & 4 really got me intrigued.. hahaha will put that in my "must try" list -- I might like it! ;))

anne lei said...

Thanks for passing this award. My family loves banana, too. It is our all-time dessert in our home.

Gerilen Areum said...

congratulations on your award sis and thank you so much for nominating me too <3 hugs and kisses

Unknown said...

Kudos in this award ^^. more to come maybe :)

Olga said...

Congratulations! Being class president from Grade 3 to Grade 6 is something to be proud of too. Your classmates must have had very high regard for you to elect you year after year.

Postcard Trail said...

your 7 random can also be 7 interesting things about you. your nut and banana --oops! this doesn't sound appropriate - number 3 and 4 are really interesting. thanks for sharing!

kat said...

Oh, I love cute notebooks, too!

Rosemarie-Pinay Singlemom said...

just like the old days when awards and tagging is around the blogosphere..I also have an award to post, i hope I will have enough time posting the award

Khim said...

Congrats to the award. I also have one too, but it's Liebster Award (did I spell it right?).

I also love to laugh too. That's one of the things that I love to do aside from SLEEPiNG.

Louise Antonette said...

Thanks for the nomination as well sis! :) I will be busy this week to prepare for my youngest's birthday party and our gig too! :)

Post a Comment