Here we go:
- I am Phoebe Carla Omolon- Kilat. You can call me Lalah. Happily married for 4 years with one adorable princess Sophia Isabelle. I’m 30 years old, don’t look like one and surely don’t feel like it. They say I look 20esh. Naks!
(I’m not sure if it’s to my advantage or the other way around) it has disadvantages too, like when I treat patients the first time, they always look for the dentist.
HEY I"M THE DENTIST! hahahaha...
- I am the president of the long hair club. Been wearing my hair this long for a long time now, I’m going back and forth on having it cut. Let’s see how things progress, maybe I’ll conquer my fear and finally have it cut short. I’m 5 feet tall… okey 4’11 and 1/3 but 5 feet is easier to say hehehe…
- I’m the luckiest girl in the whole wide world (in my own perception). I’m a spoiled friend. I’m a spoiled wife, let’s just say hubby loves me sooooooooooo much. Spoiled favorite daughter, because I’m the only girl of 2 boys… again making me their spoiled favorite sister. I’m the best mom in the whole wide world in the eyes of my ever dearest loyal daughter Sophia. :) I’m the luckiest girl because I’m surrounded with loving people who stick with me through thick and thin.But hey I love them a whole lot too and I sure do spoil them all with 101% loving.I am a working yet hands on mom. I’m a mom who can’t cook but really trying to learn for the “loves” of my life.
- I always speak my mind, I say what you need to hear. Sometimes people mistakes me of being Maldita because I'm very outspoken, but I always do it with repect naman.
- I was born premature in fact I was a "blue baby", but now pretty much healthy. I was allergic to almost anything before, but slowly my immune system got better and I can eat anything I want but still cautious and I still bring my anti-histamin withh me wherever I go.
- My neck got "bilbil" like Janice de Belen. That's one of my insecurities but I learned to accept and I hope eventually love it.
- I know a lot of people but I only have few true friends I keep. I go for quality not for quantity.
- If I wern't a Dentist, I am a Lawyer.
- I love life and all the beautiful things it has to offer. I love it’s simplicity and complexities. I love hearing and reading stories, they inspire me. I love to write.I always have my magic notebook with me wherever I go, and jot down brilliant ideas and even the tiniest insignificant once, and try to implement them whenever I have time. Hey I only got one life and I don’t want to miss a thing.
- I am the queen of Positivity… I don’t allow any nega things to consume me. I find it easier to smile than frown. I love to laugh, and I laugh my heart out. They say my sunny disposition is contagious, and I love that.
- I love to inspire others. I love to share stories… I blog because I want to remember.
Live well, Laugh often, Learn always and Love even more.