Jul 23, 2012

Abaseria

A few weeks ago, hubby asked me out on a lunch date. I wouldn't pass spending a delicious meal with my lovie because having lunch dates with him is almost non existent since his workplace is 2 hours away from the city. So when he asked me out because he was around the clinic's vicinity, I was super duper kilig and happy... hahahaha

We both love Filipino cuisines but hate crowded places, so we decided to dine at ABASERIA which is located at 39-B President Roxas Corner Congressman Noel Streets Villa Aurora Kasambangan Cebu CityWhen we got there I was surprised that it looked different now, the last time we were there was back 2008, but I love the new renovated Abaseria just the same. It still has it's native Filipino motif, the place is cozy and very homey.



They display a lot of  Filipino goodies from native hats, bags, home accessories to delicacies and if you find one for your liking not to worry because they are for sale.



The food was delicious and the service was great.


I forgot to take note of the prices but we will be going back there soon to try their best sellers, adobong bangus belly, seafood monggo soup, tofu with chilli, Chicken Pork Adobo, Humba Filipino, Baked Ribs with Ginger, and Lechon Kawali.

 Ah.... too many to try still we will definitely go soon and have this post updated. :)

Me and my Date

Go and visit them.
Abaseria Deli and Cafe Kasambagan Cebu City Philippines
Address: 39-B President Roxas Corner Congressman Noel Streets Villa Aurora Kasambangan Cebu City Philippines
Telephone Number: +63(32) 2344160


PhoebeCarla 

 * * *
More:


* * *

0 comments:

Post a Comment