Jun 6, 2012

Day 2: Family I made for Myself

This is suppose to be a picture with a person I am closest to the longest. BUT it's just so hard to pick one, really.

So, I'm giving to you the people that are constant in my life aside from my family of course.

We can't choose our family but we can choose our friends. And these friends of mine, who've seen me at my worst and at my best are my life line are the extended family I made for myself.


My Girlfriends.These are girls I grew up with, we've been friends from highschool, we've bee there for each other through thick and thin and practically treat each other like sisters. Sad to say there's only three of us left here in Cebu most are in Singapore and US but thanks to social network like facebook we are up to date with each other's lives.




My College BFFS. One of my priceless possession. We don't see that much but in so many ways , I can say we are soulmates. When I'm feeling sad and lost, out of nowhere I get a phone call or text from them.

I still got a lot of close friends but these people are my longest close friends. 

Making this post made me realize how blessed I am. I'm surrounded with great people. :) 


PhoebeCarla 

-----------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------

10 comments:

zoan said...

yes, its true we can choose our friends:) and we can choose to be happy with them :)

KRIZZA said...

Yes darling! Indeed, you are. friends are priceless possession anyone can have!

CC said...

You are really blessed to have a lot of friends! It's good that you're able to keep in touch with all of them through all these years. :)

Unknown said...

Awww...So sweet. =)

Michi said...

thank God for social networking site because you can still communicate with your friends. sad to say, bihira kami magkareunion ng friends ko.

January said...

you sure are blessed with friends :)

Anne Lei said...

what a wacky pic. galing naman sis. parang magandang ipaframe.

Lizzie-Make Money Online said...

I also love bonding with my girlfriends and bff. :) Nice to see you having fund with your extended family.

miekee_18 said...

The first pic was so nice!thanks for sharing

yuuki said...

social media makes it easy to re/connect with friends...i suddenly had an urge to call my college buddies...

Post a Comment