Dec 8, 2011

Weekly Snippets: Three Happy Feet

"Family always comes first, second to God of course, And every week, I'll save a day to share about our week. I know someday Little S will thank me for this one.And I know someday I will love myself for making this one. You are always welcome to come and visit. And maybe drop some love along the way"  :)

OMG! I almost forgot how it felt like to go shopping, like really shopping for me. Since I gave birth to Little S I was preoccupied with motherhood, I worry about what she wears, what she eats and even the little tiniest things that concern her. I strive to be the best MOTHER for her. And because God gave me such a wonderful man, I also want to be the best WIFE. I simply want to be the BEST for the two loves of my life. Learning all things domesticated consumed me. Really. Even plucking my eyebrows was the least of my long list of  "to-dos".

But last weekend Maury was extra extra sweet and noticed all my loving efforts for our little family and brought me shopping. I was hesitant at first thinking about the money we could save if we don't buy. But he insisted. He said I deserve more. That brought tears. Kalami sa feeling. As in. ( what a great feeling). I thank God for Maury.

But as I said, I still feel guilty about buying for me and not buying for hubby and baby. So We all bought three new pairs of shoes. Motherhood made me selfless. I can't help it.

Here's what each of us got.




Daddy's Shoes:

Hubby originally wanted shoes from Sledgers. It was a nice shoes but hubby got this instead. Why? because it was more expensive and this is in his #2 anyways. Fatherhood made him selfless too heheheh :)

I remember my own dad used to tell me about my pumps. Do you have a license to carry deadly weapon?
( do u get it?) lol. I told my husband that when I saw this shoes. And until now he still cracks about it.

Mommy's Shoes :) :)

Mine I got it from CMG SM Cebu. I love love it. Actually I still have a lot of items to buy but this one will do for now.
Sophia's Shoes:

All princess must have a glittery shoes. So does our princess Sophia.:) I love it so much. It looks cute on her tiny feet. :) Glitters are IN and I've been wanting to make my own glittery shoes. I can't wait to show u guys. it's super super easy. :) Queens deserve shoes too, don't u think?

Here's one more look at the shoes that made three happy feet. :)


Great weekend ahead guys. Enjoy partying. Because we will.

PhoebeCarla






0 comments:

Post a Comment