Sep 5, 2011

Mommy and Me: Fort San Pedro


Finally I got hold of my very active baby to have a snap with me. I was literally begging her to stay still for this shot. hehehe :) Luckily it turned out beautiful.

This was taken at Fort San Pedro, a historical spot here in Cebu Philippines. I'm planning to "tour Cebu" after realizing I've been to a lot of places and countries and yet havn't been around the place where I was born and raise.

I'm more excited and thrilled to fulfill this long dream and the more because I get to share the experience with Hubby and Little S.

Lalah





Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn at Really, Are You Serious?

2 comments:

Dhemz said...

awwwwwww...so cute....mother and daughter moments....:)
mine is up as well!

ronadelle said...

Hello! It’s fun to meet fellow bloggers. I’m following you now. You have interesting posts here and I want to read more from you! Please follow me back on these links if you have time. www.ronadelle.blogspot.com, www.ronareviews.blogspot.com, www.dellechen.blogspot.com. Thanks! I highly appreciate the favor. God bless you!

Post a Comment