Sep 6, 2011

Cordova Home Village

Cordova Home Village located at Sitio Datag, Cansubing Cordova Cebu, is a newly open village that offers resedential units for sale and for rent, with very good amenities  Pool bar and Restaurant, Billiard Hall, and Big Swimming Pool. Guests who just want to use their amenities are welcome too.
We just went there for a night swimming, perfect for the humid day and to try out their "BARBECUE MADNESS", (that myy aunt was telling us about)  that happens every Saturday 4:00 pm till 10:00 pm. It is an all you can eat grilled foods for php300 pax free one round drink, usage of pool and cottages.

I only had one picture of the food, I was so entice with eating dinner that I totally forgot about taking pics.

I am a meat lover and I say... I love love it... Especially the pork chop and the grilled sausage.

220 php burger. W/ my pretty mommy model hehehe
Hubby even ordered a burger ( forgot the name). Shared by 4 people. It was huge.

I just took a bite because that's all my grill filled stomach can take. The patty was juicy and delicious, not bad for the price.

When we got there, I immediately love the place. It has a relaxing feel and Customer Service was very nice. Most of the guests though were foreigners. So it felt like we were somewhere outside Philippines.

It was a great bonding moment with our big family (aunts, uncles and cousins).

This is where the uncles were last seen after dinner... Theyy went ahead to the karaoke and sang the night away.
While the rest of us swimming in their big pool. The water lover that we are, we left the place when they closed the pool for cleaning. hehehe :)

My little mermaid


Lovers

Little S with Tita Tim







We went there night time, so for more information on their day rates without the all you can eat package, just check their website.Overall, we really enjoyed the night at Cordova Home Village. I highly recommend this place if you want to temporarily escape the busy city life.

This place is nice for dinner dates with the hubby too. So relaxing. Maybe one of these days.... :)

Til Next Time :)
NOTE: The place is 45 mins to an hour away from Cebu City, and 15-25 minutes to Lapu-lapu City. And not very accessible with public transportation. I recommend you to go their with private vehicles or taxi.



CORDOVA HOME VILLAGE
Sitio Datag, Cansubing Cordova
Mactan Island Philippines 6000
Phone # 0063 32 4960032

Linking to : Watery Wednesday

2 comments:

chano said...

nice place...hope to visit that also... first time here... magandang umaga sa iyo...

http:christiangareth.blogspot.com

chubskulit said...

Oh my golly, ang ganda naman ng place na yan Lal.. Sarap ng bonding and oh that burger, humongous lol. At enjoy an enjoy ang prinsesa ha hehehe..
By the way, if you have time, oin us also on Color Connection every Friday. You can post just any color of your choice. Mwah!

I linked this one up too and followed with my daughter's GFC account..

Post a Comment