Aug 22, 2011

Weekly Snippets: Photo of Us

"Family always comes first, second to God of course, And every week, I'll save a day to share about our week. I know someday Little S will thank me for this one.And I know someday I will love myself for making this one. You are always welcome to come and visit. And maybe drop some love along the way"  :)


How we did last week?  Here's how.

Some nights ago, hubby and I went out with good friends, had sumptuous dinner and as usual ended up at Starbucks Ayala Terraces, dozing ourselves with coffee, sweet nothing talks until 2 am. It was a good break from work stress, nice catching up with friends, and had few romantic moments with hubby. :)


kilig moments lol


we want an iphone...
Last night hubby and I went out for a dinner date, I was having a PMS and all I want to do is eat eat eat. Little S had to stay home because it was raining hard. When we came home, she wouldn't talk to us, not even a smile just staring blankly at us, she was upset we didn't bring her along.

So hubby did all the "winning her smile, kisses and hugs" back ...


The winning back isn't that easy you know, daddy bribed her with a choco drink, but she made him drink milk, she bossed her daddy around making him sit there and here and there again. And the daddy politely obliged. hehehe they are the cutest. :)

My week with Little S was more fun. Every night at 6 pm is always our play date. Last Friday, she didn't want to read books too early and opt to goof around with me.





6:00 pm is my favorite time of the day. It's our mommy and baby alone time. I never get tired playing with her.

Our week ended with a party. It was Bella's 2nd birthday, she's my friend's adorable niece. We had a good time at the party, we met our friends, the food was awesome, Little S enjoyed playing with other kids. But when Jollibee came to surprise the birthday girl and the guests.  Little S wasn't amuse with Big J, but at least we managed to have snap with him. Take a look at Little S' face.


Overall we had a wonderful week last week and hoping for more, especially next weekend will be a long holiday. :)


Lalah

3 comments:

lean said...

what a beautiful family pic together! YOu look both pretty in purple!

Mommy Jes said...

wow you seem have a lot of fun and a colorful one ha!! nice!! so cute ng daddy baby moment :D and yours too! hahahahah ang cute nyo tgnan :) Thanks for joining family time! hope to see you again next time! :)

Edsie said...

very busy and colorful ng weekend nyo.. and that's a very good thing.. happy happy always!! :)

Late visit for colorful weekend! Hope you could drop by my entry!! Thanks!
http://www.whimsandviews.com/memes/baptismal-cake.html

Post a Comment