Aug 28, 2012

Safari Adventure First Birthday Party

After Sophia being hospitalized and all, we deserve a break from all the bad vibes we were feeling physically and emotionally, good enough we had a celebration to attend to, my godson's first birthday party. If you've been  reading my blog for awhile now, then you would know I am crazy about parties especially children's parties.

It was such a beautiful First Safari Adventure  Birthday Party. We all had a great time, especially Sophia who was just recovering and who's only been out 2 days from the hospital.

Safari Adventure Birthday Party


Invite:

Invite

The decors were amazing. You instantly get to the Safari Mood once you get to the party place. Kudos to Peek a Boom for an amazing job. Here let me show you...

Welcome to Aleem's First Birthday

Love love love the swags


Centerpiece

The cake
The party had a lot of games that not only the children enjoyed but us adults too. I specifically liked the magician it was super cool. I had to sit front row with the kids.


If I'm not mistaken, kuya Icee won if not all, almost all the games. I had to tell him to stop joining anymore to give other kids the chance. Geez!!! 


As for Sophia, she was having fun cheering Kuya Icee. She's still a little weak from all the CBC and dextrose she had few days ago. I had to carry her from time to time and prey her to play with the other kids which she inclined to do after awhile.



Here's the birthday boy with his Mom and Dad. His mom is my Aunt from my Mom's side and she's also one of our principal sponsors when Maury and I got married, when she gave birth to Aleem she asked me to be his godmother and of course I said Yes. I don't know which goes first her being my aunt, our ninang or my Kumare hahahaha.... But I'm sure we are 100% family. :)


Here's us with the tiger prince.

The decoration was amazing. The food was yummylicious. The dessert corner was a hit. The host and the magician were very entertaining. All in all the party was a big Success.



Til the next party! 

Rwarr!!!!

PhoebeCarla 


***
If you love children’s party, I've got a few collections here




***



35 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's going to be ending of mine day, but before end I am reading this impressive piece of writing to improve my know-how.
Also visit my website ; Procellix

BirthdayKidz said...

wow this is awesome! The decorations, the colors...superb.. very attractive.. surely the kids enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing

Lalah said...

Who doesn't love children's party right. It was really awesome. We enjoyed it kids and adults alike :)

jellybelly said...

Wow! That's an amazing party!

Rosemarie-Pinay Singlemom said...

I am quite sure the proud parent spend quite a lot for this fabulous safari birthday party.. you're right the decoration is perfect for sure the kids and kids alike had fun :)

fashion and fab said...

ooh, i so love the picture, i believe it was a great party,

Mylene said...

Glad to know your li'l princess is now well and had a blast on the birthday party. very nice party theme :)

kat said...

Looks like a fun party. This is the kind of party I want to attend but not the kind I want to organize. HA! This is a lot of work! Happy birthday to your inaanak!

Jhari said...

How I dream to have a themed party for my kids. I hope someday soon. It's really nice to arrange such parties, but of course money matters most of all, hehehe!

Visiting from CE Aug28.

Mommy said...

i love the decorations and the theme, thanks for sharing the photos - beautiful party!

Farida said...

This birthday party has been thought about! I bet the parents of the celebrant prepared long for this and spent quite a sum of money too :)

Ang ganda ng kinalabasan! I hope the food served were delicious too :)

Unknown said...

amazing party! pinaghandaan talaga A for effort ^^.

Allan D said...

Nice theme there...
-daddy allan (visit from BCB)

Unknown said...

So cute!!! So safari-ish! :D Looks costly, but at least it was worth the money of the celebrant's parents.. :D

BTW sis, I would like you to check out my latest blog post on dilettantesinglemom.blogspot.com regarding Project Life. I was wondering if you would be interested. Shoot me an email once you see my post and if you are interested to join in the craft project. ;) Thanks!

Dominique@Dominique's Desk said...

Whao a safari theme birthday party. Kids nowadays are so fortunate.

Gerilen Areum said...

very candid photos! and this reminds me of madagascar animation movies! hehe esp the lion! :P

Louise Antonette said...

Such a great party! Wish I could throw as grand as that! Would you know how much they spent for the party? Son is having party soon. :) Do they have a photobooth? If so could you recommend? THanks.

Gaylee said...

The decors alone are soooo nice who wouldn't feel its a safari themed party?! I really wish I could give my sons a party that grand. :)

Pepper Tan said...

I'm crazy over kiddie parties as well :). The party decorations are amazing!

Good to know Sophia is ok now :)

Ron Leyba said...

Nice birthday party theme. When magicians are around in any given birthday party, surely, adults will check them out as well.

Olga said...

I love the set-up! It'd be wonderful to be able to afford a party set-up like this for my little ones. :D

aby ♥ said...

feels like it was an expensive party.. hehe :)

Donna || HEYLADYSPRING.COM said...

Wow bonga party! I wonder if I'm going to be this excited with my future child's birthdays XD I don't really approve of big extravagant parties such as this because I notice very few kids actually go to the parties ^^; Maybe I'll change my mind when I have my own kid ;3

Unknown said...

That's one big safari birthday for a one year old. I'm sure all the kids and not-so-young had so much fun. :-)

Khim said...

I've never had a birthday party when I was still a kid. :D Nice to see you celebrating birthdays in that way. :D

shadz said...

Cute talaga ng baby mo. Oh well it's nice for her to be growing up with another baby na relative. :)

krizza said...

Yeah, it looks like an expensive party with all those wonderful decors and all. I love the cake, it's soooo cute!!

gelo said...

what a great place, seems like everybody is having fun.

Postcard Trail said...

the decors look nice. surely the party rawrrrss with excitement.

Mommy Maye said...

Cute photos and thank God your little girl is recovering fast.

Aileen said...

Indeed it's quite a grand celebration! Good thing the little princess didn't miss this and that she's already in good health.

daisy said...

that is such a nice party!

Grace Alegonza said...

i love parties like this. i want to have a barbie inspired party for my little girls but unfortunately my budget wouldn't let me. :P

Unknown said...

Hi, where was this held? Thanks!

zerry ht said...

Adorable safari party!! Your arrangements are really awesome. Planning to have best party at one of Chicago event venues. Will implement some for your ideas there and really enjoyed going through your blog.

Post a Comment