Apr 9, 2012

Where was I?

I wasn't so visible for 2/ 3 weeks already but believe me I'm here. I read my fave blogs everyday but just couldn't find time to squeeze in a little time to make a post.

It was Little S second birthday last April 3, and I was super busy for two weeks preparing everything, in between work and taking care of the "princess". I had a lot of  DIYs ... It was CRAYZEY!!! exhausting but all worth it. I can't wait to share everything with you... each small details....

IF ONLY, my laptop didn't die on me again last Wednesday... and this time lappy is not rising from the dead...

I am super super sad. She was my first ever lappy, and I know it sounds absurd but losing her is like losing a body part...

MY FILES!!!! I hope that, can be recovered. At least that...


PhoebeCarla 

2 comments:

jelai said...

HAHA.Same here. I'm always here, but I didn't have the time to leave footprints though I really want to. My net connection is such a crap. I just hope my 2 year old lappy won't die on me yet, or else, I really don't know what to do.

anney said...

Welcome back! happy belated birthday to Sophia! Hope ma recover lahat ng files mo! Meron akong external hard drive where I save my files para may back up masira man ang PC ko.

Post a Comment