Jan 17, 2012

Singapore Escapade Day 4: Universal Studio Singapore

This was the last day of our Singapore Escapade, we intentionally scheduled Universal Studio last so we could just sleep the whole trip back to Cebu because we were sure we would be dead tired already. And I tell you we were!!!

I was tired the whole week I was home from the trip because of all the walking, my gesh.

This post has a lot of photos I'm too lazy to type today so I'll just let the pic do the talking.

Enjoy.

Waterworld with the gang.


4D


Shrekekekek


Puss 

Betty










Time to go home. This daddy misses her princess a whole lot

Singapore is a very nice place to visit. Very very clean, we were out the whole day and sweating yet there were no traces of dirt in my towel. If you are a first timer there make sure to wear something cool like cotton because the place is humid. 

Hopefully we could have a another trip this year and hopefully Sophia can come along.

PhoebeCarla

0 comments:

Post a Comment