Oct 5, 2011

Chikaan sa Cebu


One of my family's to go restaurants, when we really really want to have home cooked style Filipino food with unlimited rice. :)


So when our Dental Assistant Julius turned 23 last July, me and Ann (my co-tooth yanker) treat him there.
w/ Ann, Bday boy Julius Magbanua and yours truly
Nice, cozy place to dine right? Don't you just love the interiors? So Filipino and so homey.


Our Orders for the night.


Crispy Pata



Dinuguan



Sugba ug Kilaw

We only ordered few that night since there were only 4 of us, but there are a lot of varieties to choose from even mouth watering Filipino desserts. (I'll be updating this soon with my fave food from their menu).
Boy were we satisfied.... Busog jud kaayo. 
Happy Eaters
Good service, nice ambiance and lami (delicious) food 


Salinas Drive, Lahug Cebu City Cebu
Contact No: Tel # +63 32 233-0350 
other branches:
  • SM City Cebu
  • Parkmall







PhoebeCarla 

 * * *
More:


* * *


1 comments:

Jona said...

looks very gastronomic! pls. help me win a prize by leaving a comment in my post - KES 2011
thnak you po!

Post a Comment